Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Ways to Stay Warm: Hot Cocoa Party


Now that everyone has some amazing Hot Cocoa recipes, take a look at all of these wonderful ideas for putting on a Hot Cocoa Party! I can't wait to take some of these ideas and throw a Hot Cocoa Party myself! (Pictures will definitely come after we have one! Maybe a Girls Hot Cocoa Party this weekend?)

Here are two Hot Cocoa Bar ideas! One a little more rustic and the other with some adorable labels to use on your own cocoa display!



How about a hanging Marshmallow centerpiece for your table!


These dipping sticks have chocolate flavors for you to stir around in steamed/warmed milk to make some deliciously flavored hot chocolate. I think they are such a great idea!


Or how about some marshmallow dippers as snacks?


And here is a fun activity to have for your party members! Maybe give each of your guests a shot glass full of different hot cocoa flavors? I love the idea!


I don't know about any of you... but I can't wait to host a Hot Cocoa Party! Definite Girl's Night this weekend!



No comments:

Post a Comment