Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Ways to Stay Warm: The Best Hot Cocoa Recipes


Hello Everyone!

Today I wish to share with you two amazing Hot Cocoa Recipes that I whipped up today! My husband and I are definitely chocolated out!


Salted Caramel Hot Chocolate




What you'll need to make enough for two:
2.5 cups of Milk
1/4 cup Hershey's Cocoa
1/4 cup White Sugar
1/2 Cup Hot Water
5 tsp. Caramel
1/8 tsp. Sea Salt

Directions:
1. Combine Cocoa, Water, and White Sugar in a saucepan. Stir, and bring to a boil.
2. Add milk, caramel, and salt. Heat until mixture is hot.
3. Pour into mugs and top with marshmallows or whip cream.


Brownie Batter Hot Chocolate




What you'll need to make enough for 2:
2 cups Milk
1/2 cup Cream
1/2 cup Brownie Mix
1 Cup Hot Cocoa Mix
Whipped Topping

Directions:
1. Heat Milk and Cream, bring to a simmer.
2. Add Brownie Mix and Hot Cocoa Mix. Stir, and heat through.
3. Pour into mugs and top with whipped toppings.

Hope you all enjoy these! My husband and I sure did... too much!

No comments:

Post a Comment