Sunday, February 9, 2014

Valentine's Day Inspiration: Handmade Valentine's Cards

Hello Fans!

We're gearing up for Valentine's Day this week and have a lot of inspiration to send your way! Check back with us each day this week for more ideas we have in store for you for your Valentine's Day!

Today, I would love to share some ideas for Valentine's Day card making! I have posted up some pictures of a couple cards I made this week that were super cute and really easy to make! If you are like me and have a ton of scrapbook paper stored away, then this project is the perfect project for you! You could also plan a card making party and have all your girlfriends over to join in the fun!


Here is a photo of the 3 Valentine's Cards I made!

"Be Mine"

"HOO loves you?"

"I Whaley Love You" 
(This one is my favorite!!)

I hope you all have a chance to make some adorable valentine's day cards this holiday season! Good luck and let us know how it goes!! Don't forget to drop by again tomorrow for some Valentine's Day Cookie Decorating inspiration!

2 comments:

  1. These cards are super cute! Are the words drawn on or did you use stickers? Love them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used stickers! It was a lot easier than drawing them on - plus I didn't have to worry about messing up :)

    ReplyDelete