Monday, March 10, 2014

St. Patrick's Day Hostess Apron


Today begins our St. Patrick's Day Party Theme - over the course of the next 7 days, I will reveal TONS of tips, tricks, recipes, and crafts for your St. Patrick's Day Party. My husband and I are planning a card party with our friends for next weekend and will post pictures of the final project on Sunday!

Today I would like to showcase an apron I created in the St. Patrick's Day theme - Green and Orange! I absolutely adore it! Be sure to stop into our Etsy site to check out more of our hostess aprons. I will post this one on Etsy tomorrow morning in case any of you would like to purchase the one I made!




What do you think? I would simply wear this with a white t-shirt, jeans, and a mini leprechaun hat for my party outfit!

Have a great night!

No comments:

Post a Comment