Sunday, March 2, 2014

Going Glam Full-Time


Hello Glam Fans!

Today I am super excited to announce that I have decided to make a crazy career change for my life... I have left my full-time corporate job to pursue this business as my full time career! My last day at my corporate job was Friday, and now I am SO excited to get to work on The Glam Finale/Kitchen Glam full time!

So for my post today, I have decided to simply outline my plans for this blog from now on. I am going to try my hardest to get on here everyday and post something cute, creative, and relevant for all of our fans. I will be slightly changing the weekly post layouts and will have a different topic for each day of the week:

Sundays = Party Planning
Mondays = New Products/Colors/Fabrics/Etc from Us!
Tuesdays = Organization
Wednesdays = Kitchen Glam/The Glam Finale Events and Promotions
Thursdays = Recipes
Fridays = Crafting
Saturdays = Gardening/Plants

So now you'll know a little of what to expect week to week!

Today, I am going a little out of the box and sharing a project that I threw together today in celebration of going Glam full-time: a spring inspired Idea Cork Board. I simply covered the board with scrapbook paper, ribbon, and embellishments.

Simple Cork Board

Scrapbook Papers and Embelishments

Finished Board in my Office Space!

I hope you enjoyed these photos and I hope you might get a little inspired to follow your dreams too!

No comments:

Post a Comment